That is a good question. As I write this, in early January, we can’t be certain how things will look this summer. New laws and recommendations for Sweden are being enacted, and we are watching them closely. Our goal is to both obey official laws/recommendations and have a safe event if it is possible to do so.

We know that last summer the pandemic eased some with the warmer weather. We know that vaccines are starting to be distributed. We know that we have a site with enough space (more than 15,000 m2) to hold our activities outside, which helps to reduce risk. We have a site that requires that we give them notice at least one month in advance of the event if we decide to cancel (otherwise we need to pay the rental fee). Therefore, we have time to wait, watch, and plan. Assuming that all goes well, registration will open Monday April 12 (the day after Spring Crown).

Therefore, for now, our fabulous event team will continue working on plans for an amazing Coronation, to be held as safely as possible. We will post updates regularly, whenever there is new information to share.